Goan Prawn Vindaloo
Goan Shrimp Curry
Goan Prawn Fry
Prawns - 250 gms
Chilli powder - 3/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tbsp
Corn flour - 3 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
1. Deveins the prawns and wash them nicely with salt. Add the chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric and salt.
2. Mix them with the vinegar and marinate them for 30 min atleast.
3. Mix them with corn flour. (I forgot to take the picture).
4. Heat oil in a tawa or pan and fry the prawns in small batches.
5. Slowly flip to the other side and fry them evenly.
6. When it is ready, serve them with lemon wedges.