We Indian people, Celebrate many Festivals. Some according to Religion, Like Diwali – Hindu, Christmas – Christians, Hari Raya – Muslims etc.
But as Indians, Why not we celebrate our Independence Day as a festival.
So got the idea of conducting an Event to celebrate our Independence Day.
Event topic: Celebrating Independence Day (CID) – 2010
Send in your entries in form of special recipes from July 25th to Aug 15th. Grace period of extra 5 days is given to send your posts (till Aug 20th).
The Round-up of CID - 2010 will be posted by Aug 30th.
1. Post any special recipe / your favourite recipe (or multiple recipes) that comes in your mind when you think of our Independence Day.
2. It can be of any dish... (Veg or Non - veg except Beef or pork)
3. If possible dedicate it to any freedom fighter (or freedom fighters).
4. Create a Link to this Event announcement and the Logo.
5. Old posts can also be sent provided it is re-posted and link is created to this announcement.
6. If you are trying any other fellow bloggers recipes, give credit to their post.
Mail your post(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
- your name
- url of your post
- name of the freedom fighter(s) whom you want to dedicate your special/favourite recipe (if possible)
- picture of your recipe(s)