- Beetroot – 1
- Mustard seeds – a pinch
- Urud dhall – ½ tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Water – as required
- Coriander leaves – for ganishing
- In a kadai, add oil, and when it is hot add the mustard seeds, urud dhall and curry leaves.
- When it starts spluttering, wash the beetroot and put it adding required water to cook and close with a lid.
- When it is half cooked, add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- When it is done, remove from heat, garnish with coriander leaves and serve this as side dish.
This goes to the following events
1. My event : Dish Name Starts with B