- Dosa/idli Batter - 4 cups
- Carrot - 1/2 cup (grated)
- Tomato - 1/2 cup (chopped finely)
- Onion - 1/2 cup (chopped finely)
- Green Chillies - 4 (chopped finely)
- Salt - as needed
- Curry leaves - few
- Coriander leaves - few
- Oil - as needed
- In the dosa batter, add the salt and mix well. ( if it is not added before ).
- In the dosa pan, Pour the batter and make it a round shaped.
- Sprinkle the mentioned vegetables on the dosa.
- Pour 1 tsp oil around dosa and close the dosa with lid and allow to cook.
- Take care it is not burnt in the bottom side.
- Serve hot with any chatney or sambar. I served with tomato chutney.
Sending the colourful dosa to the following wonderful events
1. Kids menu event by Neha
3. Color your palate - A visual Treat by Sanyuktha