- Carrot - 2 – grated
- Milk - 1.5 cups
- Condensed Milk – 05.cup
- Sugar - as required
- Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom - 5 to 6 (crushed)
- Cashewnuts – 10
- Raisins - 10
- In a pan, add the milk and allow to boil.
- Now add the grated carrot until it gets cooked.
- Now add the Condensed milk.
- Check for the sugar and add if you need more.
- When it becomes thick, add the cardamom and mix well.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, add the ghee and heat it.
- Fry the raisins and cashews in the ghee.
- Transfer the ghee content together with the fried nuts to the halwa and mix well.
- Garnish with some more cashews, raisins and serve hot.
This recipe goes to the following beautiful events
1. My Event: Dish Name Starts with C
2. ONLY' Festive Event by Preeti and Paari
3. Food Palette Series by Akheela
4. CFK - Festive Food by Suma and Sharmi