- Karuveppilai/Curry Leaves - 2 cups
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Jeera - 1 tsp
- Thuvar paruppu/Toor dhal - 2 tsp
- Ulutham paruppu/Urud dhal - 2 tsp
- Kadalai paruppu/Bengal Gram dhal - 2tsp
- Dry Red chillies - 3
- Garlic - 2 (cloves)
- Salt - as per taste
- Asafoetida - 2 pinches
- Dry fry all the ingredients separately.
- Take care that you do not burn the curry leaves.
- In a mixer jar, grind them all together to make a fine powder.
- Store it in an air tight container to retain its freshness.
- Have it with white rice and ghee and you can never say no to that taste.
This goes to my event: Dish Name Starts with K