- All Purpose flour - 1.5 cups
- Hazelnuts - 1/2 cup (toasted and chopped) and 1 cup (grind to powder)
- Butter/Margarine - 1.5 cups (i used margarine)
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup (can be adjusted according to taste)
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Mix the sugar and butter until fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix the all purpose flour, powdered hazelnuts, baking soda and baking powder and salt.
- Now add this flours, to the sugar butter mixture and now add the chopped hazelnuts and mix together.
- Make the smooth dough with the mixture and make into small balls.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 deg Celsius.
- Now arrange the balls, in the baking tray and flatten a little bit.
- Bake it for 15 to 20 min or until they become brown in colour and allow to cool.
- Store it in an air tight container for 2 weeks.
This goes to my event Dish Name Starts with H