- Apple - 3
- Ghee - 4 tsp
- Sweetened Condensed milk - 5 to 6 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Almonds - 1/4 cup + 10
- Saffron - a pinch
- Wash the apple and remove its skin.
- Grate the apple as below.
- In a flat bottomed pan, add the grated apple and saute till all the water content evaporates.
- Now add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix till the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add the ghee at this stage.
- Meanwhile grind the 1/2 cup almonds into a powder and crush the remaining 10 almond pieces to be used later.
- Mix it to this apple mixture.
- Check for the correct sweetness. (sugar or condensed milk can be added accordingly)
- Now mix the crushed almond pieces and saffron and mix well.
- When the ghee starts leaving the sides, switch off the stove and allow to cool and serve.