Here comes the next event: Dish Name Starts with N
There is No Special Rules except the dish name must start with N
-->any no. of archived and new entries accepted
-->link the post to the announcement page
--> try to use the logo
send ur entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following
attach photo / photo url
Non-Bloggers can also send their recipes..
After sending your recipe, plz wait for 3 to 4 days for your recipe to appear in the roundup...
Hereafter the recipes roundup would be divided into Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian recipes, as requested by some of the bloggers and readers...
Nishasta - Recipe Alone by - Deepika of My life and Spice
Water 1/4 cup
Saffron a pinch
3-4 munakka (sultanas/ large raisins)
1tsp magaz (melon seeds)
1-2 pods green cardamom
- Soak the almonds and everything else for 4-5 hrs, or overnight. Then peel off the almonds.
- Soak saffron in cold milk.
- Now grind everything together to make a fine paste
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed kadai and sauté this paste till ghee leaves the sides.
- Pour in your milk.
- At this point, I rinse my grinder with a 1/4 cup of water and pour that in too.
- Bring it all to a full boil, then add the sugar and mix.