Last Saturday, I was not in a mood to cook. Still need to cook for my mom and kids. So prepared this Mushroom pulao which i would be posting soon. But I wanted to have some light food and I searched my fridge for the veggies. I found the baby cucumbers lying in the corner. First thought of doing the cucumber lassi, but I am short of yogurt. So finally ended up preparing this Cucumber Tomato Salad. So my lunch was just the salad and 2 slices of bread. The remaining salad I kept in fridge for the night and finished it.
Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad
Preparation time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min Total Time: 10 min | Serves: 4
Recipe Category: Salad | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Baby cucumber - 10
Tomato - 1 (Chopped into small pieces)
Onion - 1
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Salt - as per taste
Sugar - 1/4 tsp
White Pepper - 1/5 tsp
Coriander leaves - few
1. Remove the skin of the cucumber and wash it.
2. Cut into small pieces. Similarly, chop the onion and tomato.
3. Mix the tomato, onion, cucumber and add the lemon juice, salt, sugar and pepper powder and toss it.
4. Finally add the coriander leaves.
5. Serve it.
Easy and Healthy Cucumber Tomato Salad is ready
1. I liked sweet taste, so I added little bit of sugar. It is purely optional.
2. You can add the parsley leaves or dill leaves instead of coriander leaves.
3. Do not keep outside for long time, as it might tend to leave water.