Eggless Tutti Fruitti Cake
Curd - 1 cup, beaten to buttermilk consistency
Sugar - 3/4 cup (or powdered sugar)
Tutti fruitti - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1 1/4 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
Milk - 1 to 2 tsp for brushing
Flour - 2 tsp to coat the tutti fruitti
3. Add the sugar.
4. Beat them to mix nicely. (But do not over beat it)
5. Add the oil.
6. Add the vanilla essence.
7. Slightly mix them. Do not beat well.
8. Add the flour and beat in low speed without any lumps.
9. Add the tutti fruitti now.
10. Mix gently with a spoon.
11. Take the pan. Either dust the pan with flour or use butter paper.
12. Add the cake mixture now.
13. Bake it for 35 to 40 min.
14. When the time reaches, insert the tooth stick and check whether it comes out clean.
15. Cool the cake on the rack.
16. Cut them into slices and serve.
1. You can mix the tutti fruitti with the flour, so that, while getting baked, they wont settle down at the bottom.
2. I followed blindly followed the recipe and came nicely. But as per the original recipe, the sugar quantity is 1 cup instead of 3/4th cup.