Eggless Pista Cookies are easy to make cookies yet so crispy, crunchy and yummy cookies. I prepared this small quantity only like 20 to 25 cookies and it got finished within 1 hr. If you want to try this and do more, then keep it in a air tight container.
Here are some the Eggless Cookies in this blog
Eggless Nutella Cookies
Eggless Butter Cookies
Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
Eggless Oats choco chip cookies
Eggless Coconut Cookies
Eggless Dates Cookies
Eggless Pista Cookies
All purpose flour - 1.25 cup
Butter - 100 gms (1/2 cup, room temperature)
Sugar - 1/2 cup (+ or -)
Milk - 2 tbsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Pistachios - 1/2 cup
2. Add sugar.
3. Beat it nicely till it becomes creamy.
4. Add the vanilla essence and milk.
7. Mix and make a dough like consistency, without any lumps.
8. You can add the crushed pistachios. (I dry fried the pistachios)
9. Mix it evenly.
10. Now roll the dough in a butter sheet.
11. Cover the edges also as shown.
12. Freeze it for 4 to 5 hours. (Even you can freeze overnight).
13.Preheat the oven for 170 deg C. Cut into 1/2inch thickened circles.
14. Bake it for 15 to 28 min or till the edges becomes light brown colour.
15. Yummy and tempting crunchy pistachio cookies are ready.
Store the cookies in a airtight container.
4. You can use wheat flour and make healthier version cookies.