- Khoya – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 3 tsp
- Almonds/Badam – for garnishing
- Either you can use store bought khoya or check the recipe to make home made khoya here.
- In a flat bottomed pan (non stick would be better), add the sugar, and khoya and start stirring well, add 1 tsp of ghee.
- Keep on stirring, as the khoya, starts sticking to the pan.
- Add the crushed cardamom powder.
- When the ghee, starts coming out from the khoya mixture or if they become dry, remove from stove and transfer it to the greased plate. (with ghee).
- Allow it to cool and make it to a desired shape.
- Garnish with almonds and serve.
If you do not get khoya or do not find more time to prepare khoya, then use condensed milk, which really takes half the time in preparing the original khoya.