- Paneer - 200gms
- Onion paste - 1 cup
- Tomato paste - 1 cup
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Kasuri Methi leaves ( fenugreek leaves ) - 1 tsp
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon stick - 1
- Milk cream - 1/4 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Yogurt - 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Dry fry the cloves, cinnamon and grind to fine powder
- Heat butter and fry paneer cubes on medium heat until golden brown. Set the paneer pieces aside.
- Heat oil or butter, fry onions, ginger garlic paste, for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, Cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt,chilli powder, extra butter and masala powder that is grinded to fine powder.
- Add yogurt and stir until gravy becomes thick.
- Add fried paneer cubes, add milk and simmer for 5 minutes , until all the flavour is absorbed into paneer.
- Finally add the cream of milk.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
[ Note : Instead 1 cup of milk , you can add water also ]