- Oats - 1 cup
- Almond - 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour - 1/4 cup
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Curd - 2 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C for 10 min.
- Fry the almonds a bit.
- Take 1cup oats and add the fried almonds and grind both to a fine powder.
- Mix the wheat flour to the grinded powder.
- Add Honey to it.
- Add curd to it.
- Mix together, to form a dough.
- Take small portions of the dough and make round balls and flatten a bit.
- Arrange them in a cookie sheet, with 2 inch distance between them.
- Using the fork, press the cookies to form the impression.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 min or till you get the brown colour at the sides.
- Delicious cookies are ready to be served.