Small Fish Fry Recipe
Chilli powder - 2 tbsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 3 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Rice flour -1 tbsp
Lemon Juice - 1tbsp
Salt - as per taste
2. Add the remaining quantity of the powder and the corn and rice flours and mix well, so that fishes are well coated. Leave it again for another 10 minutes.
3. Now in a fish frying pan, add the oil and when it is hot, slowly drop one fish at a time and start frying them on both the sides, till they become golden brown colour on all the sides. Do fry the fishes in small batches.
2. Marinating the fish is important as it gives more taste to the fish fry recipe. So try to marinate atleast 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Adding corn flour and rice flour, increases the crispiness of the fish and also can reduce the spiciness, when giving to the kids. If you do not like it, you can just omit it.
4. Adding lemon juice, gives a mild tangy flavor to the fish. If you do not like it, you can very well omit that too.