- Fresh/Frozen Blueberries – 1 cup
- All Purpose flour – 2 cups
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Sunflower Oil – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Egg Replacer – 1 tsp
- Salt – 2 pinch
- Preheat the oven 190-200 deg Celsius( 375 F).
- Make the egg paste as mentioned in the packet. I used 1 tsp egg replacer and 2 tsp water and made the paste.
- To this add the yogurt, oil, essence and mix well.
- In another pan, add the all purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix thoroughly.
- Now mix the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix nicely without any lumps.
- Now add the frozen blueberries and mix a bit.
- Pour this mixture to the muffin cups and keep in the oven for 15 to 20 min, or till the tooth-stick, comes out clean.
- Take the muffins out and cool down and serve.
Original recipe goes for Canola/corn oil.
When frozen blueberries are used, do not mix very much.
Original recipe goes for 1 large Egg. I used, Orgran Gluten Free No Egg, Natural Egg Replacer.
Sending this to Srav’s Spring seasonal food