I was reading Aval vikadam recipes, and found this recipe. I searched my fridge and found only one carrot left and found some almonds remaining. So tried this as per the recipe instructions and it come out well. Here is the recipe and it is really very simple and tastes good...
- Almond - 10 to 12
- Carrot - 1
- Cardamom powder - 3 pinch
- Milk - 2 cup
- Sugar - as needed
- Soak the badam overnight or in hot water for 2 hrs.
- Grate the carrots finely.
- Grind both these to a fine paste.
- In a pan add the paste, milk and sugar, cardamom powder.
- When it starts boiling, switch off the stove.
- Keep in fridge and serve it cool.
1. My event Dish name starts with: A
2. My event Celebrating Independence Day - 2010