- Paneer - 250 gms
- Pepper - 2 tsp ( or as per taste)
- Onion - 2 big (Chopped nicely)
- Tomato - 1 (small) (Optional)
- Green chilli - 3 (Chopped nicely)
- Salt - as per taste
- Curry leaves - handful
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Fennel - 1/4 tsp
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon stick - 1 (crushed nicely)
- Cardamom - 2
- Coriander leaves - for garnishing
- In a kadai, add oil, fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick, cardamom.
- When the seeds starts spluttering, add the onion, green chillies, curry leaves and fry until light brown.
- Add the tomato and saute well.
- Now add the Paneer cubes and cook well with the oil itself.
- Add the salt and pepper and again cook.
- Check for the seasoning and switch off the stove.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
[Note: I didnt fry the paneer before. If you want to fry it before you can fry.]
This goes well with rice or roti or chappathi etc...
This goes to the following wonderful event
Letz Relish - Paneer by Jay