- Raw rice (Pacharasi) – 1 cup
- Parboiled rice (Puzhungal arisi) – 1 cup
- Urud dhal – 1/4 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 2 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Soak the above ingredients in water nearly for 6 hrs. (I soaked it in morning – by 10am)
- Now grind the soaked ingredients in the wet grinder by adding water and required salt and make it in a batter consistency.( I grinded in night and left it overnight)
- Leave it overnight for fermentation.
- The next day, in Appa chatti or ordinary kadai, add some oil and pour the batter in the middle and round it in the clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
- Close the lid.
- Allow it to cook for 2 to 3 mts.
- With the spatula, remove the edges first and serve it hot with coconut milk.
Send this to the Event DNSW: A