- Almonds (Badam) - 1 cup
- Milk - 4 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 can
- Saffron - few
- Sugar - as needed
- Soak the almonds overnight or in hot water for 2 hrs.
- Remove the skin and grind it to a coarse paste.
- In a big pan, add the milk and bring to boil.
- Add some saffrons and boil the milk till it reduces to half its quantity.
- Add the Almond paste and condensed milk.
- Check for sugar and add some sugar if you need.
- Stir continuously so that milk does not stick to bottom pan.
- When it becomes somemore thicker, switch off the stove.
- Allow to cool for sometime.
- Pour it in a bowl and keep in freezer.
- Garnish with saffron, nuts and choclate chips.
- Serve it cool.
Sending this to the following wonderful events
1. My Event - Dish Name Starts With: A
2. My Event - Celebrating Independence Day - 2010
3. Only Event - Kids Delight by Pari
4. Cold Desserts by Akheela
5. Sanyuktha's - Colour your palate: A Visual Treat
6. Monthly Mingle: Party treats hosted by Sara and started by Meeta