- Bread - 5 slices (left over bread slices can also be used)
- Vegetables - carrot, corn, peas, beans ( i used frozen ones)
- Tomato - 1 big (chopped nicely)
- Cheese - grated ( i used cheese slices)
- Butter - 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 2 pinch
- Salt as per taste
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Water if needed
- In a dosa tawa, roast the bread slices in butter.
- Cut into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a kadai, add the oil and the vegetables.
- Stir fry nicely and add the tomato.
- If you need sprinkle little water and cook until the vegetables becomes soft.
- Add the powders and salt and stir well.
- Add the bread pieces and cheese pieces ( i dont have grated cheese, so used cheese slices and cut them into small pieces) and mix them well.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Sending this to the following events
My event Celebrating Independence day - 2010
Only Event - Kids Delight by Pari
Scrumptious Delights from leftovers by PJ