- Bread – 5 slices (left over bread slices can also be used)
- Vegetables – carrot, corn, peas, beans ( i used frozen ones)
- Tomato – 1 big (chopped nicely)
- Cheese – grated ( i used cheese slices)
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinch
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Water if needed
- In a dosa tawa, roast the bread slices in butter.
- Cut into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a kadai, add the oil and the vegetables.
- Stir fry nicely and add the tomato.
- If you need sprinkle little water and cook until the vegetables becomes soft.
- Add the powders and salt and stir well.
- Add the bread pieces and cheese pieces ( i dont have grated cheese, so used cheese slices and cut them into small pieces) and mix them well.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Sending this to the following events