- Chicken – 250 gms
- Tikka Masala – 2 tsp (according to taste – for more spicy add 1 more tsp)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Butter/ghee – 1 tsp (for brushing the chicken)
- Onion and tomato slices for garnishing.
- Wash the boneless chicken pieces nicely with salt. (So that the smell goes off)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with tikka masala, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice for 2 hrs or 1 hr in fridge.
- After 2 hrs, slightly brush the chicken pieces with butter and keep in preheated oven of 250 C for 20 min.
- While 10 min over, take out the chic pieces, brush with butter again and keep inside the oven.
- Garnish with Onion, tomato and serve hot.
Sending my Chicken tikka with Prawn Kuzhambu to chaitrali's Combo meal Event