- Baby corn – 1 pkt
- Sliced White Mushrooms - 1 pkt
- Cumin seeds – a pinch
- Fennel seeds – a pinch
- Star anise – 1 – crushed nicely
- cinnamon stick – 1 inch – crushed nicely
- Cloves – 3 to 4 - crushed nicely
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Onion – 2 – chopped finely.
- Tomato – 2 ( grinded to fine paste)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1.5 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice/vinegar – 1 tsp
- Milk – ½ cup (optional)
- Oil - 4 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Tomato, onion, lemon pieces – for garnishing
- Water – as needed
Now comes the event....
Dish Name Starts with: B
It can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork). To Participate in this Event
Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter B between Sep 10th to Oct 10th 2010 with a link to this Event. Old posts can also be reposted with a link to this Event. A grace period of 5 more days is given - till 15th October.
Adding the logo is appreciated.
Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.
Multiple entries are welcome.
Mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Subject : Dish Name Starts with: B
Your name :
Recipe Name :
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)
Attach Photo of your dish
Roundup will be posted in October Mid.
I believe my lovely fellow bloggers give support and encouragement as my previous events in form of entries to make the event a big success.
Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.