I have not tasted hot dogs in India. After coming to Singapore, my husband got some bread with hot dog from Bread talk. I liked its taste. But never tried at home. One of my friend bought this for her son and i asked her the recipe. It was so simple and immediately i too bought one packet and tried at home. Believe me, its tastes awesome and children will definitely love it. I did in our own Indian style.
- Chicken Franks - 4
- Onion - 1 big
- Green chillies - 2 to 3
- Ground Pepper - 1 tsp (add according to your taste)
- Salt - very little (as chicken franks already contains salt)
- Coriander Leaves - few
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Cook the chicken franks as we cook the idli. (i used the same idli cooker for steaming the chicken franks)
- It will become little thicker in size and now cut it into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a small pan or kadai, add oil, onion, green chillies and cook till the onion becomes translucent.
- Now add the chicken franks and pepper and salt and start frying till they becomes light brown in colour.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as evening snack or side dish.
Along with this, i am sending some of my chicken recipes
My event - Dish Name Starts with C
Chicken Recipe Event by Sameena