I always love Baby corn 65. It is easy to prepare, crunchy inside and crispy outside. All my family members love its taste, when dipped in the tomato sauce or the chilli sauce. I tried this many times, by varying the ingredients and finally I liked the taste with the ingredients below. Addition of Tikka Masala made the Baby corn 65 little spicy and tangy which i liked a lot. But this is purely optional. Lets see the recipe.
How to make Baby Corn 65
Total Time: 25 min | Serves: 4
- Babycorn – 10
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Curd/Yogurt – 2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice/vinegar – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinch
- Tikka masala – 1 tsp (optional)(i added for more spiciness)
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Maida/All purpose flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as needed for taste
- Water – 3 to 4 tsp (optional)
- Oil – for frying
1. Wash the baby corn and cut in to half in lengthwise.
2. Add all the powders in a bowl and add the flours and yogurt and ginger garlic paste.
3. Mix all the ingredients. If it is thick, add water 1 tsp at a time. Add baby corn to soak.
4. Heat the oil and add the dipped baby corns in the oil. Fry till they become golden colour.
5. Remove and filter the excess oil from the babycorns in the kitchen towel.
Tags:Baby corn golden fry, Baby corn fry, Baby corn Recipes, Baby corn golden fry step by step, How to make Baby corn golden fry, How to make golden baby corn fry, How to make South Indian Baby corn golden fry, snack Recipes, Indian Snacks, crispy snacks, tea time snacks, easy evening snack, kids snacks