Mint Coriander Yogurt Chutney / Green chutney is a tasty and tempting chutney, which can used as a dip for any spicy non vegetarian dishes like tandoori chicken, chicken tikka etc. So let us see how to prepare this yummy, spicy and tangy chutney.
How to make Mint Coriander Yogurt Chutney / Green chutney
- Mint - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Yogurt - 1/4 cup
- Ginger - 1 inch (crushed nicely)
- Pepper powder - 1/8th tsp (optional)
- Green chillies - 2 (can be adjusted to taste)
- Cumin seeds - a pinch
- Lemon juice/Vinegar - 2 tsp
- Grind all the ingredients to a thick paste in a food processor or a mixie.
- Goes well with Chicken Tikka, Tandoori chicken and other fried things.
This goes to Only event - Greens by Pari and Sara