- Eggplant/Brinjal - 4 (small sized)
- Besan flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 2 tsp
- Bicarbonate of soda - 2 pinch
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 - 3/4th tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli - 1 (chopped finely)
- Coriander leaves - few
- Curry leaves - few
- Lime Juice - 1 tsp
- Oil - for frying
- Salt - as per taste
- Water - 1 to 1/2 cup
- Cut the Eggplant into thin slices and mix with lime juice and keep aside for 5 min.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil in a idli batter consistency.
- In a Kadai, pour the oil and heat on medium flame.
- Pour one drop of the batter to the oil and check whether it starts frying.
- One put the Eggplant pieces one by one and fry it.
- Crispy Eggplant Masala Bhajji is ready to eat.
Sending this to the following events
My event - Dish Name Starts with E
Healing foods Event - Eggplant by Spoonful of love and Siri
Deep fried Snacks by Radhika
Kid's Delight - Street Food by Srivalli