- Eggplant/Brinjal – 4 (small sized)
- Besan flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tsp
- Bicarbonate of soda – 2 pinch
- Red Chilli powder – 1/2 – 3/4th tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli – 1 (chopped finely)
- Coriander leaves – few
- Curry leaves – few
- Lime Juice – 1 tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – as per taste
- Water – 1 to 1/2 cup
- Cut the Eggplant into thin slices and mix with lime juice and keep aside for 5 min.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil in a idli batter consistency.
- In a Kadai, pour the oil and heat on medium flame.
- Pour one drop of the batter to the oil and check whether it starts frying.
- One put the Eggplant pieces one by one and fry it.
- Crispy Eggplant Masala Bhajji is ready to eat.
Sending this to the following events