- Banana - 3 (Long sized)
- Walnut - 1/2 cup
- All Purpose flour - 1.5 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
- Curd - 2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- In a large pan, mix the all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another pan, add, banana and sugar and smash well.
- Add the oil, curd and vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Now transfer this to the flour pan and mix together to a semi-liquid state.
- Add the chopped walnuts and pour to the muffin cups.
- Bake it in the oven for 20 to 25 min, until the muffins gets baked. (the outside layer becomes brown or insert a wooden tooth stick inside one muffin and when taken out, it should be non sticky).
- Let it cook for 5 min and serve it.