- Chicken – 250 gms
- Capsicum (green, yellow, red) – cut into cubical
- Onion -1 cut into cubical shape
- Tomati – 1 cut into cubical shape
- Tikka Masala – 3 tsp (according to taste – for more spicy add 1 more tsp)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp (for brushing the chicken)
- Wash the boneless chicken pieces nicely with salt. (So that the smell goes off)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with tikka masala, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice for 2 hrs or 1 hr in fridge.
- Also marinate the capsicum, onion and tomato for 30 min.
- After 2 hrs, in the wooden skewer, arrange the chicken pieces, capsicum, onion and tomato alternatively and keep in preheated oven of 250 C for 20 min.
- While 10 min over, take out the chic pieces, brush with butter and keep inside the oven.
- Serve hot.
1. Soak the wooden skewer in water atleast 10 min before keeping in oven
2. Since i want my chicken tikka to be more spicy, i added more masala. It can be adjusted according to your taste.