- Dates - 10
- Almonds - 1 cup
- Fresh Milk - 3 cups + 1 cup
- Sugar - as per taste
- Saffron for garnishing
1. Wash and soak almonds in hot water for 1 hr. Remove the skin and keep aside.
2. Wash the Dates and remove the dates.
3. In food processor or mixer grinder, add the dates and almonds with 1 cup milk and grind to a smooth paste. If the paste is thick, add some more milk. Add in the ice cubes, sugar if needed and remaining fresh milk and give a stir.
4. Garnish with saffron and serve chill.
Healthy food for healthy kids - Juices, milkshakes and icecream.