This Saturday, it rained heavily here and I want something hot and spicy after a long time. So when I searched my fridge for any vegetable, found the bell pepper. So thought of trying soup with this and it was really very spicy and delicious. Everyone in my family loved it a lot.
1. Bell pepper - 1 big
2. Olive oil - 2 tsp
3. Garlic - 4 pods
4. Onion - 1 big
5. Tomato - 1 big
6. Oregana - 1/2 tsp
7. Basil leaves - 1/2 tsp
8. Crushed black pepper - 1/2 tsp
9. Salt - as per taste
10. Water - 1 litre
1. Wash the Bell Pepper and start roasting it in direct stove top.
4. Chop them and keep it aside.
5. Now chop the Garlic, Onion, Tomato finely.
6. Add Olive oil in the Kadai and add the chopped above said vegetables(5) and saute for a while.
7. Now transfer the above content to the mixer grinder. Add the crushed black pepper, oregano, basil leaves and chopped bell-pepper. Grind to a smooth paste.
8. In a pan or kadai, add water and the paste. Add the required salt and allow it to boil.
9. When it slightly thickens, switch off and serve the hot and yummy soup.