How to make Rose milk Ice creamPreparation time: 5 hr | Cook Time: 0 min | Serves: 4
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Whipping cream - 1 litre
- Sugar - 2 cups (adjust according to your taste)
- Rose water - 5 tsp
- Rose colour - 4 to 5 drops
- In a bowl add the sugar and whipping cream.
- Add rose water and rose color.
- Start whipping it at level 1 speed itself.
- The whipping cream becomes thick. Stop at this point, because over whipping, makes the cream to butter and the ice cream would taste so butterish.
- Keep it in the freezer for a night or at least 6 hours. (The below right side picture, when I took the ice cream from freezer, my children immediately started tasting it, before I could take the picture)
- Serve the cool cool flavorful rose milk ice cream.
This goes to my event Dish Name starts with R