- Almonds - 1 cup
- Grated carrot - 1 cup
- Banana - 1
- Sugar - as needed
- Full cream Milk - 3 cups
- Water - 1 cup
- Ice cubes - as required.
1. Take the almonds/badam and soak in hot water for 2 hrs (it is good to replace the hot water after 1 hr, with some more hot water) or soak in normal water for 5 hrs.
2. Meanwhile grate the carrot. Cut the banana just before using it else it may become black.
3. After 2 hrs, remove the skin of the almonds.
4. Transfer the almonds, carrot and banana to the food processor or mixer grinder.
5. Add in the sugar and milk and process/grind it until it becomes to a smooth paste.
6. Add the ice cubes and give a stir again.