Vegetable Raita or Mixed vegetable raita is a yummy Raita ( Indian Salad ) with loads of different veggies. When I prepared this Raita, everybody in my family loved it. Though it is prepared as a side dish for briyani/puloa etc.. some times, I prepare this and eat as a main dish...
You can check some Raita recipes below
Carrot Cauliflower Coriander Raita
How to make Mixed Vegetable RaitaPreparation time: 10 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Serves: 4
Recipe Category: Sides | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
1. Veggies - 1 cups (carrot, cabbage, capsicum, cucumber)
2. Onion - 1 small (chopped finely)
3. Tomato - 1 small (chopped finely)
4. Green chillies - 2 (chopped finely)
5. Yogurt / Curd - 1.5 cups
6. Salt as per taste
7. Pepper powder - a pinch (optional)
8. Roasted cumin powder - a pinch (optional)
9. Chat masala - 2 pinch (optional)
1. Cut all the veggies finely as shown below.
1. Peel the cucumber skin properly and cut.
2. You can add roasted jeera (cumin ) powder and a pinch of chat masala before serving to enhances the taste.