- Cauliflower – 1 ( Cut into small sized pieces )
- Besan Flour – 4 tsp
- Rice flour – 2 tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Baking soda – a pinch ( not to use much ) ( just for more crispiness) ( optional )
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Corinder powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinch
- Curry leaves – few ( cut into small pieces)
- Salt as required
- Oil for frying
- Water as required for cooking
- Red food color – 1/4 tsp ( optional )
- Cook the cauliflower pieces with salt and turmeric in boiling water for 5 mts.
- Remove the pieces and filter the water.
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients except the Oil and water and keep aside for 15 to 20 mts.
- After marination, start frying the cauliflower in medium flame.
- Serve hot with as it is or with tomato sauce.