Chicken 65 is one of my favorite dish. My son too loves it. I found many recipes for chicken 65 in net, and the below is i tried it on my own and it came out really very good. Since i dont want to forget the recipe, i am posting this in my blog.
- Chicken – 1/2 kg
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Curd / yogurt – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- corn flour – 1 tsp
- maida – 1 tsp
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar / lime jucie- 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red colouring liquid – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – a pinch (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Egg white – 1
- Oil for frying
- In kadai, fry the chicken, with turmeric powder and little salt.
- Fry till all the water comes out from the chicken and the chicken becomes soft.
- Now add curd, soy sauce, vinegar, garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, red colouring liquid, pepper powder and salt to the chicken and let it marinate for 3 hrs atleast. ( if the masala is very dry, add little water)
- After 3 hrs, In a bowl, add egg white ( you can add the yold also ), corn flour and maida and again leave it for 30 mts.
- In the kadai, add oil and keep in medium flame.
- Slowly add the chicken pieces into the oil one by one and fry nicely till they become reddish brown colour.
- Serve hot with the onion pieces and lemon piece.