- Rawa/Semolina/Sooji – 1 cup
- Coconut – 1/2 cup (grated)
- Jaggery – 1/4 kg
- Milk – 2 cup
- Water – 3 cup
- Cashews – 10 to 12
- Raisins – 10 to 15
- Cardamom – 6 to 8 (crushed)
- Ghee – 4 tsp
- Saffron – few
- In Kadai, add 1 tsp ghee and fry the rawa for few minutes and keep aside.
- In the same, add 1 tsp again and fry the grated coconut for 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a big vessel, start boiling the water.
- Add the rawa little by little and stir well.
- Add the jaggery and stir till the jaggery melts.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan, add the ghee and fry the raisins and cashews and keep aside.
- After the jagerry melts, add the milk and check for the sweetness. (if the sweet is less, you can add some sugar or jaggery).
- Now add the fried coconut and the fried cashews, raisins and the crushed cardamom.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes and decorate with saffron and serve hot.
This goes to the following beautiful events
My Event – Dish Name Starts with C
Celebrate Seets – Kheer by umm mymoonah and Nivedita
CFK – Festive food s by Suma and Sharmi
ONLY – Festiive food by Preeti and Pari