- Cauliflower – 1
- Green Peas – 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Wash the cauliflower nicely and cut into same medium sized pieces.
- In a bowl, add the cauliflower pieces, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix thoroughly such that the pieces are well coated with the powders.
- In a pan, add oil, cumin seeds and when the cumin seeds starts spluttering, add the cauliflower pieces and salt and very little water and allow to cook.
- When it is half cooked, add the green peas and again little water and cook again.
- When it is fully cooked, switch off the gas stove and serve it hot.