- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1.5 cups
- Ripe Bananas – 3
- Walnuts – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 4 tsp (room temperature)
- Curd/Yogurt – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit / 180 degree centigrade
- Mash the bananas, add sugar, yogurt and mix well.
- Now beat the butter, salt, and flour till incorporated.
- Mix the Baking Soda and baking powder with the milk and add it to the above mixer along with the vanilla essence.
- Mix in the walnuts and stir till everything is well blended.
- Pour this batter in a greased bread tin and bake for about 50-60 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted comes out dry.
- Delicious Banana Walnut Bread is ready.