- Milk – 1 litre
- Ghee – 1 tsp (optional)
- In a big pan (non stick works well), start boiling the milk.
- When it becomes half its quantity, start stirring well, so that it does not stick to the bottom, keeping flame in medium.
- In this stage, if you need ghee, you can add. But it is optional only.
- When the milk, becomes very less quantity, as shown in last figure, switch off the stove.
- Sugarless khova is ready to be used in making, gulab jamuns, carrot halwa etc…
- It can be stored in fridge for more than 15 days.
This goes to my event Dish Name Starts with H