Long time, I am planning to do this juice, but only now found the time. I usually eat the fruit as it is. After making the blueberry muffins, I find 10 to 15 blueberries remaining. So thought of adding that too. Its very simple to prepare n tastes very good.
To know more about lychee fruit – Lychee. I was so surprised to know that, 9 lychee fruit would meet an adults daily recommended Vitamin c requirement.
- Lychees – 15 to 20 (either fresh or canned) (Personally feel fresh is better)
- Blueberries – 10 to 15
- Sugar – as per taste (I used 4 tsp for 1 and 1/2 glass of juice)
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp (optional)
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Remove the skin n seed of lychee and grind adding 3/4th of 1/2 cup of water.
- Filter the juice in a glass.
- Grind the blueberries with the remaining water and again filter it.
- Mix the blueberry juice to the lychee juice.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar and mix well.
- Keep in fridge and serve cool.