- Curd/Yogurt – 2 cups
- Green chilli – 4
- Thuvar dhall – 2 tsp
- Raw rice – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Urud dhall -1/2 tsp
- Grated Coconut – 3 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Coriander leaves – few
- Salt – as per taste
- Soak the Thuvar dhall and rice for 20 mts atleast.
- Grind the thuvar dhall, rice, green chilli, cumin seeds, grated coconut to a coarse paste.
- In a kadai, add oil, urud dhall, curry leaves, coriander leaves.
- When urud dhall becomes brown, add the coarse paste to it.
- Add little amount of water, water and turmeric powder and boil it.
- While boiling add the soar curd and again bring to boil.
- Switch off the stove and serve hot for rice.