- Nutella – 4 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Choco-chip cookies/Biscuits – 6
- Cornflakes – 1/2 cup
- Pistachios – few (crushed)
- Cocoa powder – 1 to 2 tsp
- Add nutella and butter in a small pan.
- Now using double boiler method, mix nutella and butter. (In a big pan add water and allow to boil and on above that, keep this nutella butter mix and mix well, until the butter and nutella combines well) (or use microwave oven, to mix it)
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, crush the cookies (I used biscuits) and cornflakes in a mixer just for 1 second.
- Now add the crushed biscuits-cornflakes mixture to the nutella-butter mixture.
- Make it into round shape.
- Dry fry pistachios for 3 to 4 min and crush them into small pieces.
- Now roll the truffles on to the coco powder.
- When it is partially coated, again roll the truffles on to the crushed pistachios, until they are well coated.
- Refrigerate the truffles for 30 to 1 hr.
- Yummy Nutella truffles are ready to eat….
This goes to my event
Dish Name starts with N