- Paneer cubes – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 sliced into big pieces
- Tomato – 1 sliced into big pieces
- Red bell pepper – cut into cubes
- Green bell pepper – cut into cubes
- Tikka masala – 5 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 5 tsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients except butter in a bowl and leave it to marinate for 2 hrs outside and 1hr in fridge.
- Spread the marinated paneer and veggies in the plate.
- Sprinkle the butter over the veggies and paneer.
- Toast for 20 min in the preheated oven in 200 C.
- When is is 10 min over, remove the plate and with a wooden spatula, just mix the pieces once again.
- Again brush the veggies and paneer with butter and keep it inside the oven.
- When done, transfer it to a serving plate and serve hot.
Sending this and the following recipes