- Frozen Prawns or fresh prawns – 1/2 kg
- Rice flour – 1 tbspn
- Soy sauce – 1 tbspn
- Vinegar – 1 tbspn
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tspn
- Red Color – a pinch (optional)
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tspn
- Chilli powder – 1/4 tspn
- Garam masala – 1/4 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Corn flour – 1 tbspn
- Salt – acc to taste
- Oil – for frying
- Curry leaves – few
- Coriander leaves – few
- Heat a kadai with little oil and add the prawns and turmeric powder and cook them until they become dry.
- In a Plate add the ginger garlic paste, soy sauce,vinegar, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, red food color, corn flour and rice flour and mix them well.
- Add the prawns to this mixture and leave it for atleast 3hrs to get marinated.
- Now heat oil in the kadai and fry the prawns.
- Finally fry some curry leaves and add to the prawns.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This dish goes to the Event: Iftar moments by mymoonah.