- Badam – 1 cup (Soaked Overnight)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Pepper Corns – 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – as required
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds (gasa gasa) – 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- Soak badam in hot water for 2 hrs or soak overnight.
- Peel the outer skin of badam.
- Using blender, nicely blend the badam with the preboiled milk and sugar.
- To this add the other mentioned ingredients and blend again nicely.
- Filter this mixture concentrate.
- Again add some more milk and blend nicely again and filter the concentrate.
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times, till all the essence of the ingredients is filtered.
- To this concentrate, you can add cold milk or water and serve chilled.
Sending this to the event CWS – Fennel Seeds by Priya