- Carrot, Beetroot ,Cabbage, Cauliflower, Spring onions, Green peas, Beans – 2 cups
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper – 1/2 tp
- Green chilli – 2
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Raw rice washed water – 2 cups
- Water – 2 cups
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 1 tsp
- In the cooker, add the oil, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds and fry well.
- Mean while, grind the pepper to coarse powder and add to the mixture.
- Now put all the vegetables and fry for 2 mts.
- Add the water and rice washed water, salt and turmeric powder and bring to boil.
- Close the cooker lid and leave for 5 whistles.
- Open the lid and add the corn flour water to it and bring to boil again.
- Sprinkle pepper on top of soup (if more spice is needed) and serve hot.
[This recipe goes to Healing food: carrot event by siri and hosted by suma]